i-Stone Systems is committed to providing quality services in a manner that ensures a minimal impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislations and will strive to protect the environment by pollution prevention and use environmental best practices.
Our Policy therefore, is to :
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- Minimize our waste and to reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimize the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Implementing continual improvement of the Environment Management System.
This policy will be revised periodically to ensure its applicability to activities of the company and the industry’s evolving standards.